Tuesday 30 August 2016

Summer BBQ Chicken!

BBQ chicken, corn on the cob and rice tonight!

I found an easy grilled chicken marinade recipe on Damn Delicious today so gave it a try... It was damn delicious! Very easy and tasty! I got home and realized I didn't have balsamic vinegar though so used our flavoured vinegars from Blue Sky that we got at The Forks Farmer's Market this summer instead! And as usual I'm not a mustard fan so just eliminated that all together! Everything else was the same though.

I spread a small bit of garlic butter from Mom's Pantry on our fresh corn, sprinkled with pepper and dill and BBQ'd for about 15 minutes! Served with rice on the side (as usual lol) and had a nice summer dinner!

http://damndelicious.net/2015/06/22/easy-grilled-chicken/


No comments:

Post a Comment